On 20th Ramadhan..
Finally, we have reached the last ten days of Ramadhan. It's time for us to find the only night of Lailatul Qadr. There are still 7 more juzk for me to finish reading the whole Holy Quran. I wish I could 'Khatam' the Quran in time. And Oh, do Allah accept all my deeds and prayers? O' Allah The Merciful, will you forgive all my previous sins?
Hadith on Lailatul Qadr :
Shawal is getting near..parents and relatives are busy with 'Raya' preparation. However, we should not miss the chance of finding the night of Power which is called the 'Night of Qadr'. Let's do Qiamullail, encourage all your family members and friends.
Hadith on Lailatul Qadr :
‘Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that when the last ten nights began Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) kept awake at night (for prayer and devotion), wakened his family, and prepared himself to observe prayer (with more vigour). Book 006, Hadith Number 2643.Sahih Muslim
In every month, there're days which Islam do not allow woman to pray and read ayah from the Quran but with certain conditions. We could only meet the chance of finding Lailatul Qadr once a year during Ramadhan. And of course, I don't want to miss the night of Power. So, what I did is; I get up as usual during 'sahur', along with the others. While they are performing the optional prayer such as Tahajud, Taubah, Hajat, Witir, etc., I sat facing to the Qiblat and start to mumble Zikrullah, Selawat, Istighfar and recited Dua'. As simple as that. :) Set your alarm clock, remind your friends to wake you up. Let's do it! We do our best!
Here are the signs of Lailatul Qadr :
1. The sun rises early in the morning without rays.
2. Rain may fall either during the night or during the day of that night.
3. During night the sky will be lightly foggy.
4. The sky will be slightly lighted without reflections and without rays.
5. The angels and Jibraeel a.s., all descend down onto earth . (of course we cant see the angels and Jibraeel a.s., but this is a great blessing that Allah swt revealed in the Quran , that they descend..so think about the night , (i.e. either 21st, 23rd, 25th, 27th, or 29th)that in one of those nights , the angels along with Jibraeel a.s. will descend on earth..and truly that night is “peace” until the rising of the dawn.)
Allah swt forgive our sins and bless us in this month of Ramadhan and choose us to witness the 'Night of Power', the most precious night of Lailatul Qadr..Ameen
Du'a during Lailatul Qadr :
اَللَّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ ، تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي
O Allah You are The One Who forgives greatly, and loves to forgive, so forgive me. [at Tirmidhi]