Saturday 11 June 2011

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Alhamdulillah, i just came back from MCMF program in UPM Serdang for a weekend leave. I've been trained to be skilled in English communication, corporate/global workers, grooming and so on so forth from 9am to 6pm lesson everyday except for Saturday and Sunday. Indeed it is quite tiring, however i'm glad to be there and i'm so excited to know next week's program. It is almost a week now and i've learnt alot, especially in English communication skills. When i got an offer call last week, i've said to myself.." Yes, this is what i've been looking for, Allah had given me a chance to improve myself..certainly i will join this program." I still have 4 weeks more to go in order to finish this training.

I like to pick this ayah from Al-Quran, Surat Al-Hujurat 49:13,

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. 


I've made some new friends in MCMF. Thanks Allah for making me such a talkative person, i will certainly might find more friends after this. These are my new friends, kak farah, zaleha, sharmila, twin asiah n afiza, nana, ziqah, shela, laila, murni, kak sue, kak anis, nurul, kak mimi, ari, sheril, kak as, kak zini n all UPM3's member. InsyaAllah, i really hope that i'll be able to be a good friend. O' Allah please keep us safe and please keep our heart warm with iman so that we could always remember You in everything we do.  InsyaAllah and Allahualam. Do keep smiling everyone because Allah loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment